Monday, July 30, 2007

Fitting the Battery with Stephen

Getting the battery to fit was a huge process. It turns out that the battery casing was preventing it from sitting properly. We went to the store and got something to fit into the drill to file it down. Then we drilled a new hole in the mounting bracket because it was too far forward for the battery to fit onto it. Then we had to countersink the screw we put in. There was a lot of problem solving to be done, but Stephen cheerfully went through it step by step.

1 comment:

Tehaboo said...

wow how many mechanic do u easy for u huh!awesome...

Electric bike kits